Good Shepherd Catholic School is a Catholic school and as such aims to develop the whole child:
SPIRITUALLY, INTELLECTUALLY, EMOTIONALLY and PHYSICALLY
You, the parents, are the primary educators of your children both in the faith and in ensuring they apply themselves to their schooling. The school is the secondary educator of your child and as such, we, the staff, are here to help you in the education of your child.
Good Shepherd Catholic School endeavours to fulfil the Mandate of the Bishops, to make a Catholic education available to all Catholic children within the Parish of Good Shepherd, Lockridge.
- Applications for enrolment will be considered according to the following enrolment priorities:
- Catholic students from the Parish
- Catholic students from outside the Parish
- Siblings of non-Catholic students
- Non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations
- Other Non-Catholic students
Please view our Enrolment Policy here:
HOW TO ENROL
Parents are required to submit to the office a completed application for Enrolment Form form found here together with a copy of:
- Birth Certificate
- AIR Immunisation History Statement
- Data Collection Form
- Baptism Certificate (where applicable)
- Parish Priest Reference Form (where applicable)
- For information about documents required on submission of an application form please see the Enrolment Form Checklist
The Application for Enrolment form together with the $55 Application Enrolment fee are to be submitted to the office.
Please Note: This form is an application only and does not mean automatic acceptance. All enrolments are subject to an interview with the Principal.
Future Kindergarten Enrolments
All applications are accepted and close the end of February the year prior to the required Kindergarten school year to allow ample time for the Interview Process. (Eg. to enrol your child in Kindergarten 2025, applications will close the end of February 2024)